Why Spray Foam?
Remarkable Energy Savings and Product Durability is Just the Beginning
Homeowners are always searching for ways to offset rising energy costs,
thus builders and contractors work tirelessly to assist them achieve this
goal. Traditionally, in meeting residential, commercial, industrial, and
agricultural insulation needs, consumers relied upon the use of fiberglass,
as it was the industry standard for many years.
Fibrous insulation is no longer considered to be the most cost-conducive
insulation available. That distinction now rests with spray foam insulation,
a more energy efficient, eco-friendly, and innovative industry technology.
In addition, spray foam insulation will last and perform for the duration
of the home or building.*
A few attractive benefits of spray foam insulation include:
- A dramatic reduction in energy costs for your clients
- The sealing of all areas where installed, creating both air and moisture barriers
- A decrease in outside pollutants such as dust and allergens
- Minimizing outside noise disturbances
- Recognition as an GreenGuard product and high contribution to LEED construction projects
*Based on the Limited Lifetime Warranty.