The Spray Foam Advantage
Remarkable Energy Savings and Product Durability is Just the Beginning
Homeowners are always searching for ways to offset rising energy costs,
thus builders and contractors work tirelessly to help them reach this
goal. Traditionally, in meeting residential, commercial, industrial, and
agricultural insulation needs, consumers relied upon the use of fiberglass,
as it was the industry standard for many years.
Fiberglass is no longer considered to be the most cost-conducive insulation
available. That distinction now rests with spray foam insulation, a more
energy efficient, eco-friendly, and innovative industry technology.
In addition, spray foam insulation will last and perform for the duration
of the home or building.*
A few attractive benefits of spray foam insulation include:
- A dramatic reduction in energy costs for your clients
- The sealing of all areas where installed, creating both air and moisture barriers
- A decrease in outside pollutants such as dust and allergens
- Minimizing outside noise disturbances
- Recognition as an NAHB Research Center Green Approved Product and as an
Eco Logo Certified Green Product
*Based on the Limited Lifetime Warranty.